Real Estate Marketing Ideas | Real Estate SEO Made Easy
Within my real estate marketing ideas are simple ways to generate more leads. Real estate SEO can be easy, if you know what to do.
While all forms of marketing should encourage your audience to eventually do business with you, your approach needs to be subtle and less self-serving. Your marketing strategy should focus on humanizing your business and automating things when you can.
The NAR reports that 87% of all new agents fail after five years in the industry, leaving a paltry 13% making it successfully. Agents do not leave the real estate industry because they made too much money. They leave the real estate industry because they didn’t make enough or none at all. And how many of those 13%, after five years, are truly affluent and enjoying their career? Not enough!
An effective real estate website has a huge impact when it comes to the success of a real estate business. Today, a lot of people are now turning to the internet for information and searching for properties is no doubt a part of this. I provide great real estate marketing tips to make a real estate website an effective tool for promoting the business and effectively reach out to prospective clients.
For a realtor, the best marketing and SEO ideas are to feature your new listings, as well as answer commonly asked questions from home sellers and buyers. Also, producing videos about local resources, events, and locations (schools, churches, shopping centers, tourist attractions, etc.) makes for great content. Google and other search engines love realtor websites and blogs that feature content about the community you serve.
As an published author, I have helped hundreds of agents with:
1. Real Estate SEO
2. Real Estate Marketing Ideas
3. Real Estate Marketing Videos
4. Facebook Marketing
5. How to get more real estate listings
6. YouTube Video marketing
7. Google search optimization
8. Real estate website design and optimization
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Real Estate Marketing Ideas | Real Estate SEO Made Easy | Real Estate SEO Solutions | Real Estate Marketing Tools